Buying your first home can be a daunting prospect. There are many factors that need to be taken into account before you can start looking for your perfect home.
At The Mortgage Centres, we have been helping first time buyers take their first steps onto the property ladder for as many years as we have been operating.
As a first time buyer, you will have many questions about the house buying process. It is important to get the correct answers and it’s just as important to make sure that you are asking all the right questions. Otherwise, it could end up costing you more than is necessary.
With our access to exclusive first time buyer mortgage products that are sourced from the whole of market we will find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
The Buying Process
In the first instance, contact our offices to speak to one of our experienced advisers. They will guide you through the process from an initial meeting, right through to collecting your keys for your new home.
We can help you with the following:
- Check monthly budget, affordability and purchase price
- Agreement in principle with the best lender to give you peace of mind and put you in a strong position for when you make an offer on a property
- Liaise with estate agents on your behalf
- Choose the most appropriate product, rate and lender
- Process your mortgage application
- Help choose the right survey for your property
- Deal with your surveyor
- Help choose a solicitor for the legal work and deal with them throughout the process
- Help you choose the correct package to protect your mortgage and home
Our advisers will do all of the above and more. Buying your first home can be very stressful. Contact us for an initial chat and hopefully we can make the process run smoothly for you.