Moving home can be stressful. Not only do you have to think about the property you are buying, but more often than not you will also be selling a property at the same time. It’s fair to say, it can be a bit of a juggling act.
To start with, it is important to work out your budget going forward and establish how much you can buy your new home for. This will include working out the selling costs for your existing property, legal fees and any fees and costs related to the purchase of your new home. Getting this right from the beginning is very important.
At The Mortgage Centres we will answer all of your questions, and help guide you through the house buying and selling process.
With our access to mortgage products from the whole of market and exclusive mortgage rates, we will find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
How it all works
In the first instance, contact our offices to speak to one of our experienced advisers. They will guide you through the process of selling your current property to going forward and buying your new home.
We can help you with the following and more:
- Work out your budget, deposit size and monthly costs for buying your new home.
- Agreement in principle with the best lender to give you peace of mind and put you in a strong position for when you make an offer on a property.
- Liaise with estate agents on your behalf
- Choose the most appropriate product, rate and lender
- Process your mortgage application
- Help choose the right survey for your property
- Deal with your surveyor
- Help choose a solicitor for the legal work and deal with them throughout the process
- Help you choose the correct package to protect your mortgage and home
Our advisers will do all of the above and more. Making sure all the variables in the moving process happen on time can be hard work. Contact us for an initial chat and let our advisers make it easy for you.