In a fast moving financial market, rates are constantly changing and by switching your mortgage to a different lender periodically, you could potentially save thousands of pounds over the term of your mortgage.
The vast majority of mortgage products will give you an attractive headline rate for only a few years before going up or changing. It is usually at this time that we can step in and search the whole mortgage market to make sure you’re not paying too much to your current lender.
We will also search through our exclusive remortgage deals that we have access to and make sure you get the best product for your needs. This could help you make substantial savings on a monthly basis.
If you need to borrow some extra money, we may be able to help unlock the equity from your existing home if necessary. This could help you pay off those extra debts or build an extension, as well as many other things. How much you can borrow will depend on the current value of your home.
What to Expect
In the first instance, contact our offices to speak to one of our experienced advisers. They will guide you through the process from an initial meeting, right through to completing the switch to your new lender.
- We will search 1000’s of products from the whole of market, which include many rates that are exclusive
- Choose the most appropriate product, rate and lender
- Commence the application process
- Arrange a valuation of your property
- Allocate a legal firm to help with switching the mortgage- In many instances this could be free of charge
- We will deal with the lender, surveyor and legal firm until the switch has been completed
- Help reassess your mortgage protection package to make sure it is still suited to your needs.
Our advisers will do all of the above and more. Remortgaging doesn’t have to be complicated. Let us do the hard work for you. Contact us for an initial chat.