Equity Release Mortgages
If you are over 55 years old and a homeowner, you could unlock a tax-free lump sum from your property. With new flexible contracts now available, finding a suitable scheme has never been easier and at The Mortgage Centres you can be sure that you will receive professional, impartial advice to suit your circumstances.
Here are just some of the features of Equity Release schemes:
- Draw a tax-free lump sum and spend it as you please
- Retain ownership of your property at all times
- Help finance a move to a more expensive property
- Flexibility to make repayments and stop if you want
- Draw funds now and have access to more money in future
- Protect your beneficiaries
- Freedom to move house without repaying the loan
- We are members of the Equity Release Council
- Home visits available
- Extensive branch network
For more information please look at our brochure or ask for one to be sent to you. We will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Older homeowners cannot typically take on regular mortgages as they have little or no income to make repayments. Lifetime mortgages enable you to receive a lump sum whilst continuing to own your property, and will not require monthly repayments. The debt will be repaid when you die or enter long-term care.
Talk to the experts
The amount that you can release depends on a range of factors, including your age and the value of your home. It is important to bear in mind that an equity release plan will reduce the value of your estate, and The Mortgage Centres will be happy to talk you through all of these considerations if you are planning to arrange a lifetime mortgage.