Multi Unit Freehold Mortgages
- Common sense underwriting
- 95% mortgages available
- Free advice and no-obligation quotes
- 5-star service
Benefits of a MUFB Mortgage
Being a relatively specialist area of the buy to let sector, obtaining a multi unit let mortgage can come with its difficulties however, for most it is definitely possible. Sometimes referred to as a multi unit buy to let mortgage, it’s simply knowing where to look. It can also be useful to know a few of the basics.
- Usually available up to a maximum of 75% of the property value or purchase price however, on occasion lending up to 80% may be possible
- Usually also available to first time landlords (FTLs) but typically not first time buyers (FTBs)
- Restrictions typically apply to the number of units in each freehold property however it may be possible to find finance on unlimited numbers
- Loans available for ownership through limited companies or as individuals
- Interest only or capital and interest repayment methods available
- Interest cover ratio (ICR) typically based on overall rentable value
How do I Apply for A Multi Unit Freehold Mortgage?
If you are interested in how a multi unit freehold property could be an option for you, please contact us today and one of our advisers who are experienced in this sector will guide you through your options.
A Multi Unit Freehold Block (MUFB) is one freehold property that is typically split into individual flats with no individual leases. Contact The Mortgage Centres for more information 0330 0945876